Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Resource Used by Top Producers

I may be one of the last people to know about this but just in case, I am passing another tool to increase productivity on to you. I just got introduced to PhoneTag. PhoneTag (formerly known as Simulscribe) uses advanced technology to convert voicemail to text and deliver it via e-mail and/or text messages.

I frequently need an efficient way to check my voicemails while traveling or going between one meeting to another. Sometimes it is too cumbersome to dial into voicemail, listen and save the voicemail. I'd prefer a text message or email so I already have the information written down and I can access it more easily. PhoneTag has fixed that problem for me.

While I don't care much for their logo on their t-shirt, I do think the service has great benefit. If you want to know more, go to this link http://phonetag.com/about.html and see what you think. We believe it is just another way you can Work in your Smart Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment