Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hear the Smart Zone Secret

I recently had the honor of being interviewed by Steve Gardner, CEO of FIVE STAR Speakers and Trainers, for their Ask the Expert program. FIVE STAR Speakers and Trainers is a full service, international, speakers bureau that has been in business for over 20 years and works with meeting planners to find the best speakers in the industry for events. Their Ask the Expert program asks some of the leading best-selling authors, speakers & experts in their industry about some great tips & advice they could share with you - so I was excited to be included!

Click here to hear my interview - it's about 20 minutes long and I discuss how to change your life with just 2 little words, how to be solution oriented instead of problem focused and how to stay in the Smart Zone. Keep listening until then end because I even reveal the Smart Zone secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment