I enjoyed being a guest on the Texas Credit Union League's radio show "Your Money, Your Matters" this morning. If you missed it you can listen to the broadast here:
- Child care and back to school expenses.
- Discussing your fear and anxiety over money in front of your kids.
- Ways to teach your children about money without projecting your anxiety onto them.
- How to teach your children to be responsible but not feel guilty over money that is spent on them.
- Ways to manage guilt because you don't have money to give your family certain perks.
- How to handle lending money to a "career borrower" when you learn he/she never intends to pay you back (a.k.a. "being duped").